Monday, August 31, 2015

I Love You Dad

Mike Shore, my dad on the right (1943-2015)

My father passed away this morning.  My mom and I took him to the Emergency room Saturday morning.  He was having a high fever and was shaking.  Between last night and this morning, has was moved to the ICU and had three cardiac arrests.  He was not feeling well for a long time.  

Thank you for being there for us, you brought joy and laughter to everyone, dad.

Eddie




Note:  I'm not sure when or even if I'm going to post again.  I hope to much sooner than later.  Thanks everyone.


5 comments:

  1. So sorry Eddie, my sincere condolences for you.

    Courage, hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sincere condolences for you and your family Eddie... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eddie,
    Words cannot even begin to heal the loss, but please know your family is in our thoughts and prayers durning this great time of loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry, one of life's toughest moments. The sun will shine again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sorry to hear this Eddie.
    Take your time getting back into things. Grieving takes time.

    -Jonathan

    ReplyDelete

HP Prime and TI-84 Plus: Basic Wheatstone Full Bridge Circuit

HP Prime and TI-84 Plus:  Basic Wheatstone Full Bridge Circuit The program WHEATSTONE (HP Prime) and WHTSTONE (TI-84 Plus CE) deals wi...