|editmacro and runmacro|
|Helps Screen on editmacro|
Bring RPN keystroke programming to the HP Prime with editmacro and runmacro.
Build the program with editmacro. The result is a list of strings which make the macro. Save the string to any variable you want. Use runmacro to execute the string of commands.
* Standard Scientific Functions
* Polar and Rectangular conversions
* Hyperbolic Functions
* Standard Normal Distribution Lower Tail and Inverse Functions
* Complex Number Functions: Real, Imaginary, Absolute Value, and Argument
* 20 temporary register variables which can be used within each macro. Storage arithmetic, increment and decrement by 1 are included.
* 9 labels - subroutines one level deep
* Six tests: x>0?, x<0?, x=0?, x>y?, x<y?, x=y?. They work in the classic RPN keystroke format.
Link to download:
This blog is property of Edward Shore - 2015