Sunday, December 21, 2014

Happy December Solstice!

Today, December 21, 2014, is the December Solstice.  In the Northern Hemisphere, it is the first day of winter.   In the Southern Hemisphere, it is the first day of summer.  As someone who lives in California, I must admit I feel a little jealous of all of you enjoying the long day living around our Tropic of Capricorn,  I love the sunshine

I want to wish everyone a Happy, Healthy, Safe, and Celebratory Solstice, and Happy Holidays (Christmas, Hanukkah, and all the holidays that are being celebrated worldwide). 

I thank everyone who follows this blog, comments, and readers.  Thank you for making this blog the success that it is. 

I'll probably speak to you next week - until then, CHEERS!

Take care of each other.


Eddie

 

Spotlight: Sharp EL-5200

  Spotlight: Sharp EL-5200 As we come on the 13 th (April 16) anniversary of this blog, I want to thank you. Blogging about mathematic...